Are you an experienced and ambitious Delivery Director with a track record of success, possibly in a digital agency environment?
Are you passionate about driving growth, implementing innovative processes, and raising the bar for project performance?
If so, We want to speak to you about our fantastic new opportunity as we look to expand and continue on our upward journey to build an organisational culture of accountability, high standards and 'Doing the right thing’.
What is the Role?
As a Delivery Director at CTI Group, you will be at the forefront of our mission to enhance project performance, elevate client and team satisfaction, and drive organisational growth. This is a unique opportunity for a strategic leader to make a significant impact on our delivery processes and contribute to the success of an ambitious and market-leading Agency based in the heart of Manchester.
What will be my Responsibilities?
- Drive project performance in line with gross profit targets, ensuring the success of digital projects within the group.
- Support and manage project management and quality assurance teams to foster a culture of excellence and collaboration.
- Innovate and enhance processes across technologies, marketing, and strategy, promoting efficiency and effectiveness.
- Lead and optimise the delivery process to build a consistent and efficient delivery team across all disciplines within the group.
- Collaborate with the sales director to support new business initiatives, offering strategic insights and participating in key client meetings.
- Provide leadership to the project management team, identifying optimal approaches for projects across the group.
- Act as the primary client contact for delivery escalations, ensuring client satisfaction and problem resolution.
- Work closely with department heads to cultivate a high-quality delivery team that consistently delivers outstanding work.
- Collaborate with the senior leadership team to drive organisation-wide improvements and contribute to strategic initiatives.
Qualities and Skills:
- Proven experience in digital delivery within an agency environment.
- Strong leadership experience, particularly in leading project management teams to success.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with a proactive and action-focused mindset.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with strong organisational and interpersonal capabilities.
- Demonstrated desire to contribute to the success and growth of a dynamic and expanding organisation.
Location: Our head office is Manchester city centre (Ancoats)
Salary: £65k - £75k
Why CTI Digital?
Having recently received a £25 million investment, CTI is now on an accelerated path with growth in several areas across the business and its other brands. We are committed to ensuring our employees have the best possible opportunities to learn and develop along the way, offering continued professional development days for all levels of the business with a dedicated budget. We pride ourselves on providing high-quality services to clients and recognise the hard work that our staff do that's why we also offer many other benefits including:
- 28 days annual leave, in addition to the bank holidays
- Six days per year for your continuing professional development (CPD)
- Personal training and development fund
- Bonus scheme
- Workplace nursery scheme
- Health cash plan
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual subscription to Leafyard, a mental wellbeing platform
- Pension 4% matched
- Free breakfast on a Monday (if in the office)
- Company socials
At CTI Digital, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, equal and diverse workplace. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds & communities to apply. If you are a skilled professional with a passion for digital transformation to help businesses succeed, we would love to hear from you. You can also find out more about our work with equality, diversity and inclusion here.